Friday 2 October 2015

SHOCKING! Nollywood Actress Talks About How She Kissed A Woman

Ghanaian movie celebrity Juliet Ibrahim has revealed how she kissed a fellow woman.


julietna



The movie star revealed this in an interview with Ghana Gist, she said she had kissed a woman before and it was in a movie. She also said the she has never slept with a woman.


I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before” said the actress.


READ ALSO: Fans Blast Juliet Ibrahim Over Endorsement Deal


Juliet Ibrahim noted that she does not have a problem with lesbianism. “There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before.


Last month Juliet Ibrahim in an interview said she prefers to marry a white man. “The reason why I think a white man will work for me is because their mentality fits my lifestyle and my career. But if I meet a black man who sits well with my wants and expectations, I will jump for it.



The beautiful actress won the best actress award in a leading role at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play.


The post SHOCKING! Nollywood Actress Talks About How She Kissed A Woman appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.



No comments:

Post a Comment